Engine maintenance requirements are becoming more forgiving. Your vehicle comes with a recommended maintenance schedule. Recommended maintenance is appropriate under usual driving conditions. If you drive outside of those conditions, you may need more frequent maintenance.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Oil and oil filter changes;
- Monitoring gaskets for leaks;
- Ensuring you always have proper coolant levels and no leaks in your coolant systems;
- Changing your air filter;
- Changing your fuel filter; and
- Regularly inspecting your glow plugs.
(803) 775 3225
Turner’s Garage will be happy to help you with any auto repairs or maintenance you may need for your car. Please call us or contact us online if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Online Help Center
Our Automotive Blog
To highlight what’s new and fascinating in the car business, we frequently release articles and films on the automobile.
My Napa Tools
Learn about your car’s operation and typical problems with auto maintenance.
Use our auto care advice and service suggestions to properly maintain your vehicle and get the most out of it.